Navbar

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Stir Fry Mix Vegetables


Yesterday we had dinner at Dragon Star Restaurant at SS1 to celebrate Mid Autumn Festival. One of the dishes is Stir Fry Lotus Roots with mix veges and sprinkle with generous amount of
almond flakes. It's super yummy as lotus roots is my favourite.
I have never been good in stir frying veges as most of the time I over cooked the veges.
So I try my luck this time and it turn out so well and delicious, the whole family gave a thumb ups for this.

Well I do not follow any recipe books for this I just cook it base my memory and instinct.
So I do not have the exact weight of all the ingredients.

Here's the recipe :-

Ingredient :-

few cloves of garlics sliced it
Soy bean
2 stalks of celery sliced it
1 lotus root sliced it thinly
5 water chestnut sliced it
1 bell pepper cut in bites size
oyster sauce to taste
handful of roasted almond flakes
salt to taste
corn flour mix with water


1) boiled the soy bean for a while
2) heat the wok with oil and fry the garlic till fragrant then add celery stir fry add oyster sauce
and salt.
3) add all the vegetables and stir fry till almost cooked and add in cornflour and stir for a while
and removed from heat.
4) sprinkle the roasted almond flakes and served.

0 comments: