Navbar

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Avocado & Cheese on Toast


Was reading a travel blog and the blogger mentioned about Avocado with Bacons Tooties.
Immediately rings a bell on me that I still have a quarter of avocado left in the fridge
along with some mozzarella cheese. So i decided to make this for hb's dinner
as I'm having Herbalife. (Want to keep fit) LOL

My version of recipe ( original recipe here )

Ingredient :
2 slice of white breads
1/4 Avocado (cut into thin slices)
pinch of salt and pepper
some mozzarella cheese

Methods :

1) toss the avocado with salt and pepper.
2) arranged it on top of the breads
3) sprinkle the mozzarelle cheese on top
4) and toast it in the oven


Verdits :-

I steal a bite to just to get the taste and I loves it so much that, I steal another bite :P




0 comments: